How to pack a trunk
1Prepare your trunk
- Pack your belongings, excluding prohibited items.
- Protect any fragile or loose items with bubble wrap.
- Close the trunk and secure it.
2Print & attach shipping label to the trunk
- Place shipping label on the upper side of the trunk.
- Affix your shipping label by taping all four corners of the label to the trunk.
- Slide hands over the tape to secure it.
- Place an extra copy of the shipping label in your trunk.
- Make sure printed shipping labels are visible.
- Double-check that the trunk is closed securely.
- Do not overpack your trunk.
- Do not tape the shipping label over the opening of the trunk.
- Do not pack prohibited items.
Items include but are not limited to Alcohol, Drugs, Jewelry, Electronics, Hazardous Materials, Pressurized Containers or Aerosols, Firearms/Ammunition, etc. For a full list of prohibited items please visit shipplay.com/terms
SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY? Did you know we ship to and from 180 countries and territories? When you ship luggage internationally, there are some additional guidelines you need to follow. Read international guidelines