1Prepare your box
- Pack your belongings, excluding prohibited items.
- Protect any fragile or loose items with bubble wrap.
- Close the flaps of the box and tape it shut.
2Print & attach shipping label to box
- Place shipping label on the upper side of the box.
- Affix your shipping label by taping all four corners of the label to the box.
- Slide hands over the tape to secure it.
- Place an extra copy of the shipping label in your box.
- Make sure printed shipping labels are visible.
- Double-check that the box is taped and closed securely.
- Do not overpack your box.
- Do not tape the shipping label over closed flaps of a shipping box.
- Do not pack prohibited items.
Items include but are not limited to Alcohol, Drugs, Jewelry, Electronics, Hazardous Materials, Pressurized Containers or Aerosols, Firearms/Ammunition, etc. For a full list of prohibited items please visit shipplay.com/terms
SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY? Did you know we ship to and from 180 countries and territories? When you ship luggage internationally, there are some additional guidelines you need to follow. Read international guidelines